Our services include in particular legal advice, the preparation of legal opinions and representation towards authorities in the following areas:
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Banking and Asset Management Law
- Insurance Law
- Fund Law (AIFM / UCITS)
- Trust Law
- Automatic Exchange of Information in Tax Matters (CRS / FATCA)
- Data protection, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Fintech / Crypto-currencies / Blockchain Law
Competence through many years of experience
Dr. Stephan Ochsner is admitted to the bar in Switzerland and Liechtenstein and has an additional education (LL.M.) in international business law. He has also completed successfully the Advanced Management Program (AMP) at the Harvard Business School.
Attorney at Law Dr Stephan Ochsner, LL.M.
Member of the Liechtenstein Chamber of Lawyers
[Country of origin: Switzerland, member of the Swiss Bar Association]